View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #10869
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Troll? really?
Good talk bro.
and congrats on the zilvia logic where beat to shit POS is awesome because it makes you look like a track battling bad ass and telling everyone "because racecar" for everything, explains it all.
You called the hood siebon and then question the shit I put on my car, I show you the underside because you being the jdm godfather know what a real one looks like I take it.

Sorry I don't have a parts collection to pick from, and if I could I'd buy that fucked up masa hood and restore it to new as well buddy. It's just fiberglass, the shit isn't fine china.

For the price I paid, and the work this thing needed it was stupid not to purchase it. Just not a priority to add it to the line up at the moment.

Quote:
oh and all that action wasn't from you anyway, so...
LOL yeah most used hoods from other track cars aren't, but the fact remains.

I don't have a problem with you and I do respect you as a member of the forum, but don't ever troll something I put on my car and call it fake. That to me is a slap in the face and I won't stand for it.