View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #115
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I also love how the story has gone from “around 10pm” to “after midnight” to “3am,” according to those who just want this murder swept under the rug, when 911 records from all phones involved show this happened between 7:11 and 7:17pm, and Zimmerman was at the police station at 7:35ish, uninjured with no blood on him and cops NOT protecting themselves when he got there.
Cops ALWAYS wear standard blue gloves if they have to handle someone who even has something as minor as a PAPERCUT, I would think that “scratches from having his head slammed on the ground” and “broken nose” might create the kind of leakage that would incite an officer to protect himself from bloodborne infection.
These stories are not matching… There are 3 sides to every story and one person was smoked short of his chance to present his side. I am pretty sure someone is getting fucked over in this one. Good going again and as usual, Florida.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote