View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Oh and yes this does seem to be a case of racial hatred i.e. a hate crime and it is does seem to be there is some kind of collusion and obstruction of justice going on, on the parents part based on their standings in the community.

What needs to happen is a Federal investigation of the Sanford Police department and a look at the local division of the municipal court system there as well.

If the Feds can investigate the LA PD for this kind of stuff which they have done in the past there is no reason it can't be done in lowly Sanford Florida.
I agree with you on these points (naturally, considering I have brought 2 of them up in this thread).
I also happen to be of the opinion that the high-ups who have already stepped down/aside in the wake of this is suggestive of what that federal probe will find. Better get out on your own terms and save that pension than to find yourself on trial for their hands in the mishandling of this and/or previous cases.

Also... I still take great issue with this slavecatcher token-ass "black friend" who can vouch on his 'gut feeling' - which are totally permissable in a court of law - whose claims don't stand up to common fucking sense when it is painfully obvious that he does not know the accused.
[link]
A character witness would do best to actually KNOW the person he is cosigning.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote