View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #141
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Websters
a·nal·o·gous/əˈnaləgəs/
Adjective:

Comparable in certain respects, typically in a way that makes clearer the nature of the things compared.
(of structures) Performing a similar function but having a different evolutionary origin, such as the wings of insects and birds.

Synonyms:
similar - like - parallel - alike - analogical
Just in case......

So weed is basically legal in my state, but I cant talk about using it here. Because of the rules.
Have i been pinked for talking about it? Yes
Do I bitch and moan? sometimes.
Do I dedicate entire threads to talking shit about zilvia for it? Nope
DO I feel its my right to defend a site that i have been a longtime member and supportive of? Damn straight.

Josh, bottom line is you didnt even get pinked, and still havent. Your embed was simply removed and THE LINKS REMAINED. If you had just shut your mouth like a big boy all the same people would have seen the videos with the 1 extra click of the mouse. Its really not worth getting your panties in a wad and showing your ass all over the interwebz.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote