View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #125
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
and i agree with wake. while this was not the right way to go about this, its lame seeing a video being labeled as illegal content because of literally five clips. just watch the video on my vimeo and then tell me how a video showing dudes having a blast and at sanctioned events should be taken down. i dont care about view count. its already over 13k in three days. just watch it and then make a judgement on it.

thanks.

this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will. btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you. you couldnt make it on zt, so you have something you have to prove. from what i hear you dont even drive at events. you just bitch about drifting professionally. sounds like you care too much therefor ruining drifting for yourself.