View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #12
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
heyoooooooo

I mean, it's pretty simple. If you don't want street footage to be posted, then put the rules in the place where a poster would read. I.E. the sub-forum rules "before posting". I wouldn't have posted it unless I thought it was cool to do so. That might solve a lot of your issues with us idiots posting "illegal" stuff because I, for one, have never read the rules and guidelines on this site, yet I have read every single sub forum rules before posting my first thread (I'm sure a large majority will agree with this). Which is why I have never had an issue on this site since 2005, until now. I do however remember watching tons and tons of street videos on here not even that long ago, which is why I figured this should not be a problem posting two trailers with a total of 5-7 seconds of street drifting. Regardless, there will never be an agreement reached on this. I, along with tons of other people, think the rules here are ridiculous, and the enforcement is overboard. While you are just doing what you feel is necessary. Which is why hardly any older worthwhile members are still here.

Last edited by S14Josh; 03-16-2012 at 07:18 PM..
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote