View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #18
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
I'm interested to see how this will turn out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemtrailsSR86 View Post
Nice....Who cares what the bandwagon kids say on this forum. Most of them think they are cool cause they dont drive a Honda. When really they are falling from the same Looser Newbie tree. Its like a topic i seen on here questioning people's car if its "RICE" or not. Dude come on guys, really,... your gonna take a picture and speak on someone else's car? Sounds kinda gay if u ask me. It's like commenting on the way another guy dresses or does their hair. Are u Gay? why would u care? Its funny how most peeps just follow the heard. Follow follow follow. I'm cool cause I have an ILLEST sticker on my car, And im cooler than you cause my wheels are authentic, or im cooler than u cause my wheels stick out 3 feet pass the fenders and I have to camber them so bad that my gay as car looks stupid and my contact patch of my tires is practically zero.

tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote