View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #76
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemtrailsSR86 View Post
Nice....Who cares what the bandwagon kids say on this forum. Most of them think they are cool cause they dont drive a Honda. When really they are falling from the same Looser Newbie tree. Its like a topic i seen on here questioning people's car if its "RICE" or not. Dude come on guys, really,... your gonna take a picture and speak on someone else's car? Sounds kinda gay if u ask me. It's like commenting on the way another guy dresses or does their hair. Are u Gay? why would u care? Its funny how most peeps just follow the heard. Follow follow follow. I'm cool cause I have an ILLEST sticker on my car, And im cooler than you cause my wheels are authentic, or im cooler than u cause my wheels stick out 3 feet pass the fenders and I have to camber them so bad that my gay as car looks stupid and my contact patch of my tires is practically zero.
Are you done crying now?

OP- I'm interested to see how the turbo holds up. If anything comes from this maybe it will be a legitimate review. I've been toying with the idea of building a missile and throw the $300 GSP 2871r turbo on