View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #107
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
$300 is a good price for the whole center piece custom piece but im still undecided on that route... i was planning on removing the radio on that car and either installing it in another place or doing something crazy and finding a way to have my speakers run with just an mp3 player since i mostly just used the AUX IN on the radios i install anyway =/ (still trying to find what i can do about this idea...)

btw im using xline gauges and if i change them im thinking of going DEFI route...

im going to play around in my head with ideas and get back to you with what i want to do in the end... and add a custom boost controller to the upper steering wheel cover, im tired of having that thing on with just double sided tape...
For your MP3 player you can simply use an aux cable and run it directly into an amplifier.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds