View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:11 PM   #68
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobzking View Post
i had megan coil overs on my sc430, sc300tt, nsx and now on my s14 (and also helped 3 other local people install them on sc300 and is300). i also have megan radiator, radiator hoses, rucas, tie rods ends, tension rods and a few other bits here and there. i've been completely happy with all of their parts so far. the s14 i just wrapped up is a track car, so we'll see how all that stuff holds up on the track.

i'm a happy megan buyer.
You don't even know why their products suck. Your logic is, 'my shit hasn't broken yet, so it's good'. That logic is about as reasonable as fucking a bunch of hookers without a condom and saying, 'I haven't contracted any diseases yet so unprotected sex is cool'.

Fact, I had a set of megan coils given to me, I tracked the car one day later, and threw them out in about a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
not that i'm aware of, i know pbm and spl are damn near identical. iirc pbm changed their design and now they are very very similar to the spl.
fortune just came out with the flat ones (rucas) and those have been their only design. you might be thinking of stance or i could be wrong.
My bad, they were the toe and traction rods that made Dan change up his own links.
http://zilvia.net/f/suspension/37455...er-dealer.html

I'm sure Dan probably thinks I hate him or something, but if I was able to choose only a couple brands in terms of links and stuff, it would be SPL and PBM.