View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #64
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
There is more to a RUCA than just the looks. The heim is important as well. You don't want a floppy ass arm that is jiggeling all over the place after a short amount of use. The heims themselves are part of the reason why some RUCA's cost so much.

Also, a circle is stronger than a square.

Didn't Fortune Auto initially come out with ruca's EXACTLY like PBM? So much in fact that PBM felt the need to change their design?
not that i'm aware of, i know pbm and spl are damn near identical. iirc pbm changed their design and now they are very very similar to the spl.
fortune just came out with the flat ones (rucas) and those have been their only design. you might be thinking of stance or i could be wrong.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote