Thread: Religion<Jesus
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #84
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
What a joke this all is. :/

I refuse to tolerate ANY belief system that allows one person to kill another because they don't conduct their own life in accordance with someone else's wishes.

Islam's belief that it should cleanse the world of non believers is bs. Plain and simple. I don't care who I piss of with that opinion. Luckily most civilized Muslims don't agree with that interpretation.

Christianity finds itself to be morally superior to all others while making excuses for looting poor, stupid people and raping boys. It absolves itself of responsibility for generations of senseless bloodshed. It has literally crushed thousands of cultures and languages under it's boot.

I don't hate religion but I despise these two. Believe what you want but the moment you force you ideology on someone else that's the end. Your ideology loses all merit.

And just to add fuel to your obvious confusion redline. I see no reason to tolerate a hateful, violent ideology. Interpret that.