View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:03 AM   #76
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
vegaspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickey1991 View Post
I'm 6'2 man... so unless your like 7'1 which would just be stupid cuz you'd look more goofy than Yao Ming, then I'm sure I'm around the same height...dumbass.

PS: Know One cares if your penis is large....... so stop trying to impress people by writing in Spanish...

Lei รจ uno stolto il mio amico, spero che lei fa bene nella vita con il suo piccolo pene e spera un giorno che lei sia stancato di succhiare sul suo seno di madri. ....

I can do it too
You can be 7'1 and I'll drop you like bitch!!! Your a tall Indio hahahaha! But trust me you can't take me! Hahahahaha! Oh and I weigh 275 lbs 6'1,and Mexican? You really have to throw that in?? I have lots of Mexican friends like 80% now about chapin hahaha I actually don't have a drop of chapin blood, but I do own land there and in Mexico, also my bloodline is not indigenous to the Americas, so next time you think you know who your talking to, sit back and think what you say fuck face!!! And address??? Really??? What you want to feel a big cock in across your face, My Lil 20 year old cousin will take you out and make an example of you and you will not make it out in one piece, shit my grandmother will blast your dumbass! Have to love the women from Italia! Hahaha!!!!