View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #30
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgohan View Post
price for 30-6620 for RB25det
We'll get you a PM right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
question, i have an s15 sr20det and per aem, they don't have a box that will work due to the ignition system on the s15 sr. since the aem ems 4 would be hardwired in does that mean it will work or is that something i have to worry about and further research?

p.s.
sent you a lengthy pm on wiring work, haven't heard back
The S15 doesn't have a plug-and-play option, but we can make a S14 SR box work fairly easily using a S14 ECU connector, or the EMS4. I'd suggest the EMS4 as it'd be a much better value! I'll take a look through the "JordanInnovations" PM's and get back to you now.

-Jeff

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote