View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #1991
Backwoodsboy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Backwoodsboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
I've never understood coming into someone else's build thread and making a huge post about your own car. We're you raised to be that damn rude? This thread is about the OPs car, not yours. If you want to say he has inspired you, ok, but posting videos and writing paragraphs about your car should be done in YOUR BUILD THREAD.
sorry 67 pages and your worried about adding more? atleast im not asking where he got his carpet from...lol...not that you asked it but several others have..calm down damon seems pretty chill so im not worried about offending him or angering him...and if you never understood while one posts a thread publicly to allow other to veiw and comment on his/her build including history or some form of relation to the OP..seems like you need to take a step back and reevaluate forums...no need to be so hostile

also damon how did you originally relocate the fuse boxes? i know you had a water issue but curious as id like to attempt a similar setup. i didnt see any pictures or of the like...sorry for any inconvenience btw..
Backwoodsboy is offline   Reply With Quote