View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:42 AM   #21
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
I got it used and only came with the chipped key. I had the dealer check the vin and they say it did not come with keyless from the factory, but may have been added as a dealer add on. They wouldn't even look at it for me to see if it did. To me there would have to be some kind of receiver for the fob in the truck somewhere.

Unlocking the passenger door with the key in the cylinder unlocks the door. Then once I open the door the horn goes off. I took the door panel off to see if a wire was disconnected but it is a pain to see anything with the stupid white foam cover in the way. I felt around and all seemed good. Unlocking the drivers side it's fine.

Once the horn goes off the only way to stop it is to put key in drivers side door and unlock it. It was awesome the first time I found out, I am sure you have heard how loud the horns are in that truck!

I wouldn't care and always unlock it from drivers side but my daughter sits in the back passenger side so I sometimes forget and try to unlock it from that side and we both go deaf from the horn.
Yeah, a Viper keyless would be nice for you then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kom3t View Post
I like!!
Will pick up one next week!!
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Hey Toby I have the 350HV installed in my car. I need another remote. Could you pm me a price for the fob shipped to 92336.
Will do!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds