View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #3117
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Wonderful. It was my intention to inquire whether you were planning to sell some kind of an elaborate boot for the them.

Would you mind posting a couple links for the kind of boots to purchase?
Are these them?
Energy Suspension 9.8130 Pair of Universal Shock Boots
yes thats it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Dan, it was absolutely awesome shooting the shit with you Saturday during the comp.
it was fun, and there was such awesome bouncy titties next to you, thats why I couldnt make good eye contact while chatting, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
^^^ The leading wheel has the least load out of all of them - you can literally remove it from the car mid-turn.
maybe for a fraction of a second, but then you see your sidewall has worn completely away and you realize its time to do something
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
I just did a practice even two weeks ago, I added some caster by turning my camber plates sideways ~ I was having an issue with transitioning between turns.
Any suggestions on correcting my instability issues?
you reduced caster. it does prevent the car from driving itself, you can dial it back some to change the feeling but if you can learn to control it, its way better doe drifting.
Dont toe out, and do a real alignment...that will help the stability
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Simply adjusting your caster is 10x more effective
agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
My wheel was so far forward I ripped my bumper off on an initial test drive around my neighborhood.
You need to balance the caster and wheel position with the top plate (forward) and the tension rod longer (back) so that the shock is more vertical but the wheel is still centered. I sell all the stuff to do this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredP View Post
Even before you get into performance driving caster has a huge effect on how a vehicle handles. A few degrees on cars as light as an s chassis could make it feel totally different. You should get an alignment and see what your caster settings were at
yup you got to get it dialed, there is a middle ground to be found here.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote