View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
This shit is heartbreakingly unattainable for most ppl. I don't even wanna think about the amount of debt you'll need to amass to get a Masters these days. I do have friends that are doing it/have done it. But most of them just plan on continuing to take classes until they die so the loans won't go into default...

I swear the credit/debt system makes no sense to me. I live by cash and owe no one anything. I pay for classes out of my own pocket and if I can't afford it then I don't buy it. And yet the credit system punishes me not amassing debt in school loans and credit cards. Fuck this shit. Thats the reason global economy is sooo fucked up now.
Credit system in this country is a joke. But it's more about lack of punishment for wrongdoing then lack of punishment for not utilizing it. Not everyone should go to school. The thought that everybody should go to school just to go is ignorant. Tell your friends, amassing debt and taking bs classes to stay out of default, to drop out. Thats the reason why aid is so fucking difficult to get. My friend made $65k last year driving a garbage truck. Go get paid and stop wasting time and money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
I'm with Simmy on this. One, the amount of defaulted loans is ever increasing. Shits not cool. Two, I can't afford that shit! Three, education, as is, is pretty sub-par. Motherfuckers are getting A's in Critical Writing when they can't even fully form a solid sentence without any grammatical errors. WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT?!?!
Defaulted loans is ever increasing because people have no sense. If people quit doing stupid shit with federal aid everyone could afford that shit. education in this country is great if you aren't going to school for bullshit ass non-paying degrees. I love painting but fuck if I'm gonna bet my loan repayment against it.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote