View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #129
nomoremk2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nomoremk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't believe everyone gets so worked up over this. It's your money, buy what you wanna buy. The majority of the time, "you get what you pay for" holds true. I just can't believe some guy has a wheel crack on him and the whole world stops spinning. I personally don't believe this guy was going 25 and the pothole wasn't a massive one. Someone earlier stated that it's YOUR job to avoid those holes, even little ones. If you have rubber bands for tires and stiff suspension, don't go flying over potholes. The whole jdm market argument is so old. Regardless of what you want people to think they're going to buy what they want. If that's taking money out of "real" companies pockets than so be it. Most people don't even read into it far enough to care about that. You can't stop it so why complain? These companies are going to continue to flourish. These guys for example offer a bbs look without the bbs price tag. ALOT of people are going to jump all over that obviously. There will always always always be a HUGE market for these "knockoff" companies. It's not going anywhere anytime soon. Everyone wants to play and almost no one has the finances to do it the right way. I'm sure if more people on zilvia had 60k plus a year salaries you'd see more quality builds and guys scoffing at the thought of running Sportmaxx. That's just not how it is though.