View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #28
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
As I think that he is better equipped to run an offense than is anyone currently on the Knicks, it would be a good move, if it came with a coaching change, lest they would become the Eastern Conference version of the Phoenix Suns, and we all know what that brought about.
How about Billups? Of course he's no CP3, but I thought he was doing a good job with the Knicks. I'm not sure if he's staying or buying out his contract tho.

Thanks for the link. I'm still shaking my head at Brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Anyways, about this draft. Only NBA ready players I see is Kemba Walker and Derrick Williams. More from a physical standpoint than anything. I don't think that Kyrie Irving will be that much more impressive than John Wall, but we'll see.
I look forward to seeing Derrick Williams in the NBA, he was very impressive during the NCAA tourney. As for Kemba, I like the guy, but for some reason he seems too small. I wonder what position he'll play.