View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #27
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I'd like to make my crazy prediction that may not be so crazy. Kidd retires and Nash heads back to Dallas. Thats what I see happening.
i could see that happening, with nash having ties to dallas and being one of dirk's best friend. plus, cuban was the one who choose not to sign him, but i don't think nash has any hard feelings over that.

he would make a similar replacement to kidd since he brings better shooting, better 3pt shot, and playmaking than kidd. he is a worse defender than kidd, but at kidd's age he couldn't keep up with young PGs anyways, but kidd did a lot of things that don't show up on the stat sheets defensively either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.