View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #2863
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
soo ignore my lame ass video. i had been up all night putting everythign on the engine. at first attempt i had no spark, traced it to the coil and switched it out for a spare i had and this is that..
the intake manifold only had 4 bolts in it and ghetto thrown on blockers on the unused vaccume ports. and i did not have the right shims to mount the fuel rail. so i think it was leaking alot to.. i also had a pin hole fuel leak in the line shooting like 4 feet of fuel..
a rough start btu its been two years.. may be sad to you. but this is my biggest life achevement. my own built motor. ive built mmotors for lots of people but not mine.. anyway the reaon im puttign it here is becuase imm super excited.. and it has almost full oem type x ready to go on. so ill have my hot grass shots within the next 2 months..
/cheer also 4k rpm on a fresh motor was scary.. but it seems really healthy. this is open down pipe, no intake no o2 sensor. no maf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9he-9KdJQ
^ lol at me all you want hah

few of the nights smap shots.. i know this probly isint the place for this. but i like you guys, and i love my type x hotness.

Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote