View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #11
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post

I don't think that Kyrie Irving will be that much more impressive than John Wall, but we'll see.
i think that's say a lot about kyrie irving since nothing that john wall could have done short of winning the championship would have gained any recognition over the blake griffin show.

imo, john wall had a pretty good rookie season for a PG (at one point averaging 9 ast/3 stls per game as a rookie PG). His shooting % and turnovers were atrocious and he was injured a lot late in the season. in comparison, i remember derrick rose didn't have a great shooting % either during his rookie season and russell westbrook also came in shooting 38% -40% and is still committing 3+ turnovers a game in his third year.

i think that in time wall should get adjusted to the NBA game and become a better player. Of course that is dependent on him wanting to become a better player and his work ethic. he can just as easily succumb to a life of alcohol, drugs, and hoes or become more interested in making movies, music, commercials, and worrying too much about becoming a global sports icon instead of working on his game. (heh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.