View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #129
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro379ss View Post
The FD is hella fun to drive but rotarys are very unreliable. My rx7 broke down twice as much as either sr I have had so far. Even with fresh apex seals you need to replace them again becuase they eat them up like a fat kid with candy. After I had a brand new rotary from mazda which was then street ported with only 10k the apex seals were leaking again.

If you can tough it through that then that fun to drive factor is just over the top let alone the rarity (at least in my area). If I had the money to keep another rx7 afloat I would in a heartbeat.

Yes but the problem is once you get to the heavier modified stage it then again becomes just as unreliable as an rx7. And for someone who sounds on a budget the amount to put in to equal an fd would near near the cost of getting one as previously stated. Granted at that amount the 240 would have more power, but still...

I find it funny that you say if you cold keep another fd you would in a heartbeat, and your name is camarao whatever, just throw a ls in it, and you can have all that and a bag of chips.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote