View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #1513
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
OK, so minor update. I managed to make it to a meet this weekend for the first time in a while, so that was fun. It was the first time taking Tomei in the car- needless to say, the interior was completely trashed- so I spent most of the afternoon on Sunday vacuuming all of his fur out of the car.

My Cusco rear strut brace showed up late last week, so I tossed that on the car this weekend:

My wife and I took the car out to dinner on Monday, so I we snapped a few pics while we were out. I'd like to spend some time actually editing these at some point, but I just haven't had the time so far this week.

And lastly, my wife recorded some videos of me driving up and down the street, LOL. Obviously they are really boring and whatnot, but think of them as a teaser- I'll try to get one of the car actually doing a rip or something when Kyle is down here in about a week with his Go-Pro. I'm new to the whole You Tube thing, but here is my channel:

YouTube - ‪camryonbronze's Channel‬‏

So that's about it for now.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote