View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #63
s14_sr20_silvia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14_sr20_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HL_nhp06 View Post
Enough with the BS, ive already prove my points dont have time to argue on my fs thread. if you guys want to state your opinions and cry about it when you're not even interested then bring it to a discussion thread. if you find another set that's cheaper feel free to buy them(im sure they're weak size and needs refinished), but no damn well that theyll be near this MINT(REBUILD, CHROME DIPPED FACES, GOLD BOLTS, BRAND NEW LIPS, BRAND NEW TIRES, ETC). LOL @1500, let me see you find a set in that price with these exact Build size, offset, and 4inch lips LOL

Lets get these sold PPL

I just bought a set of MINT VS-XX with tires for $1400. Yes they were 'weak sizes', but would be very similar specs to these if I got lips for them. Lips btw aren't $3000...

Not trying to bash, but if you're such a 'wheelwhore' why didn't you realize these would be too aggressive for a S2000 before building them? It just seems sketchy with no paper work to validate how much money you spent on them to sell them after a day of test fitting gone wrong.