View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #1190
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Yes. Extremely. If the price is right and they are good quality I'd buy two or three
Price will definitely be right. Quality will be great. Fitment will be on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecliptic240 View Post
interested depending on price crimson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulinmoua View Post
Also interested in lip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sxdrifter View Post
I'm down for that lip
The more interest we see, the better. Making the mold is kind of a pain. After that, we're golden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
didnt you try to do this like a year back and when you finally started production everyone interested became a flake?
What he said VVV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopplganger1 View Post
he had bad luck with the urethane copies but he was selling them for less then what used ones are going for now i would be up for urethane but i doubt that will ever happen because of how many people he needed
As always, people will say "OH EM GEE, I'LL DEFINITELY GET ONE!!11one". Then when the time comes, everybody flakes. Only had a handful of people put in deposits for the urethane version. I was pretty bummed that the group buy fell through, but life goes on.

I had a ton of interest for the fiberglass version, but wanted to stick with the Urethane version since it would hold up much longer. If people really want the fiberglass version, that's what we'll make then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
they're still good deals on YAJ even w/ the shipping for oem lips.
True, but most times you're taking your chance on them. A lot of broken/repaired lips on YAJ. Cost of importing them is extremely high even with "connections". That's why nobody brings them to the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crozzover69 View Post
^^^ Truth, I too would like to see someone make a "Great" copy for a decent price. I've heard too many horror stories about Modiride and the community could use someone more reliable to get their front lip fix
I've heard way too many horror stories about Modiride. I personally wouldn't bother with them.

I'm dropping off one of my OEM lips to a friend of mine today or tomorrow.

We "could" make an exact OEM replica, but after seeing how everybody goes nuts for Hotroad stuff, I think people would prefer a slightly more aggressive lip. Nothing over the top, just slightly extended at the bottom to hang lower.

But, yeah. Let's avoid cluttering this thread with this nonsense. Back on topic.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote