View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:50 AM   #38
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxKouki View Post
Their rates are decent for being the only good shop around.. You can get it done cheaper at midas, or precision tune, but do they know your sr20, ka24 or rb like showzone?? HELL NO...Labor is $95/hr...but they are an excellent shop..They do have suppliers for complete motors and swaps, I am actually talking to them now to try and get swap... They told me as of yesterday that they are about a month and a half away from getting another batch of engines for swaps, if you go on their website, The ShowZone you can email them with any questions you have, and they usually get back to you pretty quick 1-2 days. and they are very helpful and give great advice as well..
What motor are you looking for since you already have an sr in your car?

Also how are they for buying motors off of? I know some shops half ass, jimmy rig or whatever wiring or motors... not saying they do just asking is all.