View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #44
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
since this thread got dug up I want to remind everyone of the dangers of running the S14 pulley on the GReddy or GReddy style intake manifold. The stop on the pulley WILL hit before your pedal hits the floor. I have destroyed a head by sucking in the screws from the throttle plate after it broke. Effectively that little stop will support your "floored" foot pressure and transfer that load into the throttle plate hinge separating it at the first screw hole. The only solution to safely run this setup is to add an additional stop to the bottom of your pedal. I now weld my throttle plate screws to the hinge just encase. Don't suck in a screw!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_S13 View Post
soo when you delete the IACV .. where do you run the big vacuum hose that goes to the intercooler pipe?
it's not a "vacuum" hose.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote