View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 01:25 PM   #185
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
I wanted to just chime in and say that depite the slow goings, it turned out really well especially because it was my first event.

Its just too bad that the CH 5 news van would not be using that footage for anything. MikeDeuce and I managed to catch him as he as was leaving to see when it might be showing (hoped for a quick edit and a 10/11 pm showing) but he told us that they (assuming his bosses) wouldn't take so it looks like we won't be getting any local news media coverage. I bet he did have fun, he spent a good 4-5 hrs out there interviewing people, taping the lunch meeting and riding along with "Dr. Drift" --- btw, anyone know what happened to his car? After killing the tread on his tires he and a few people were under the hood of that M3 (not sure if Turbo or Supercharged, but definitely FI and it was not running/sounding right)

Anyways, a good event overall for beginners despite the fact it was small and the organization was a bit chaotic. No Sunday event though, its alright cuz that just means we have time to get ready for Thunderhill?

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe w/ 0 offset black mesh rims in rear
(I looked so out of place compared to others who know how to choose their rim/tire combinations. Its alright though, the owner of the rims doesn't know I have them but will be getting them back with no treadwear. haha)
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote