View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #26
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Yeah the front I haven't compensated for roll center.... Just waiting to have a lower packaged arm. I don't trust myself boring out the cups, pressing in spherical bearings and all that stuff. Yeah the car is so not rotating too much right now. Just gotta go back and tune it. LOL 3/16 is 0.18" so its close....

3* Camber? Really? hmmm I am going to reduce the rear camber and take it one step at a time.

Thanks for your suggestion.... You think I can just do like a 1/4 turn in the rear upper arms and call it a day or def do you think I should go get it done again?

Thanks again!
You're focusing too much on camber and rear toe.

Zero your front toe - stock is a ton of toe-in which makes the front not want to turn into a corner.

Front you can run A LOT of negative camber because your car will lose it as it rolls on the outside wheel with out a corrected RC.

Rear camber isn't that big of a deal, I wouldn't mess with it much unless you were going to do a full alignment.