View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 03:31 AM   #40
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
Either this is bs or... thats some good driving,tho i seen dudes with few good bolts and tuned on safc2 run 12s all day..putting down hardly 300whp..

I think I'm copy this setup for my car but run some meth^_^
its not b/s, ill tell you that. also have to remember that the car is internal wastegate. some really good driving, thats pretty much it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Allen Burge View Post
I recall Greaser running 10's with about 350hp a few years ago in an S13. It's ALL about the 60' time in drag racing (that is, as long as you have at least 300hp or so). I recall he advised running old blown stock shocks in the rear for maximum weight transfer.

Suspension tuning is the less sexy, less talked about yet most important part of running great times. Everyone wants to chase big dyno numbers for bragging rights and that helps sell parts...
yeah, im running stock suspension except for subframe spacers. thats it. weight transfer is key. the car is all 60'. plus i dont run bull shit parts either. its all top of the line shit. so that does help a little bit lol