View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #656
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Sorry but I'm going to have to argue with you on that one.

IMO this was their best intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e701QHyCr0o

Talking about GT2, count me the fuck in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I remembered something today about what I love so much about the GT series vs Forza.

I love starting our with little to no money and buying a cheap car. And it being a challenge to win money and races, and saving up to buy a better car. You then get a car that you love and want to stick with it for as many series as it can enter. Then you get to a point where you have to start using other cars and you are kinda bummed because you love that car you just put a ton of miles on.

And also winning race series and being completely surprised at what car you were going to win. The silouette shows up, slowly spinning, the music is playing, and then the lights turn on and you are like "YES! I totally wanted that car!". In Forza 3 all the cars were viewable from the word go so there were no surprises.

Also the music in GT games has always been top notch. Anytime I hear "Are you gonna go my way" and a dozen other songs all I can think about is buying tires, adjusting my suspension, and buying parts.

God I love GT.

Werd. I didn't even comprehend why people would use cheats on GT, working through the ranks was boner inducing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
gt3 was cool, had great tire physics *for driving etc*, GT4 got repetitive for me.

3 blew dick, 4 was rad.

But the only one I got heavily involved with was 2, I played a demo of 1 after it was already out and that combined with a good EGM review was what brought 2 into my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Did you guys also notice they brought back the "Racing Modification" from the GT2 game? That was one of the coolest features, I loved seeing something bland turned into a full race car.

That is cool.