View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:14 AM   #49
MattRose
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MattRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Come on guys, you all need to stop with the who made this who made that crap. I love PSM and have a bunch of their parts and will continue to buy their parts, but for something as simple as that, fuck it. Take this for example:

It looks like a company called driftwarehouse is doing the same thing but with the parts being called D.W.P, I'm assuming standing for drift warehouse products or something along those lines. Anyways heres the two pictures for you to see in comparison. These were found on their cardomain page, but compare the photos in this link to the PBM stuff below:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2947489

Even the coilovers are damn near identical! The only thing different is the rear top plates...Theres a reason PSM changed them though, they improved on the design, which makes them innovators who went through plenty of R&D to bring us the best product possible. I don't want anyone here to think I'm bashing them, you just need to get out of the mentality that "Once upon a time there was this ONE great company the revealed to us the most epic parts of all time that in now way were created by anyone else". Grow up guys..

Again, probably my $0.03 or so haha,

Cheers