View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
For now, I've pickd up my Non-hicas subframe, 2WD front spindle, 2WD crossmember. I also sand blast all the lower bracket and have them powder costed.

Thanks Supguyex and M13 for the parts and powder coating recommandation.

Attempt of burning the bushings = fail

UPDATE #4
Now..time for MOAR update:

I just rented a place from OZ design/Fortress Fab so now I have a place to work on my cars and store my parts.

Shxt load of parts I got from Feast and my hongkong trip.

Powder coated subframe and front suspension hub assembly.

Engine bay is all somewhat clean and ready for paint. It is limited resources that we have so please bear with me. I am not going to build a show car so I am trying my best with whatever I have. Since the car is not moveable so I didn't disconnect the A/C. I will try my best to have all the spot covered.

And since the car is not movable, I can't take it to a paint booth. LOL.. It is hella ghetto but w/e. It looks better than before.
OZ design, steve elistist thompson in action

Primered.

From the 2nd floor:

Colour that I chose. It is a dark gunmetal that took us 30sec of mixing and mixing.

Base w/o clear:

Too bad I can't stay till he put on the clear so more pic tmr. It is a pretty good job considering we are in a rush. Misses couple of spot so we'll touch them up tmr.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote