View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:32 AM   #32
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by siksyndicate View Post
wondering if there are going to be trunk props/shocks for this thing?
You just transfer your hardware over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop911 View Post
omfg i effin want this so bad looks amazing how much will the window kit be ? i might have to drive down to md to grab this from u guys great job
We aren't 100% sure how much the window will be. We'd like to put it into the existing price of the hatch, and we *think* we can. Just depends on our supplier. If anything, it'll be a very small amount to add it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3411 View Post
how many carbon ones you getting ?
Very few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashiriya415 View Post
you could also make the little window in the rear fold down with pair of hinges and a little locking mechanism.
The window bonds in place, so it might be complicated. The recess for the area is on the outside, so it'll hinge in the wrong direction. It'd be like a houses front door opening out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok043 View Post
so tempting, i might need a new hatch too. but do i really want another 2 seater?
Yes. Or two short friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboy View Post
that is sexy!
Agreed!