View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #626
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
I thought there were actual bezels that go around the aero foglights?
or are you just going to do it yourself by cutting grills?

do the Mint grills you have still have part numbers on them?
if they do (or if you already know the number) you should try ordering them from somewhere like the nismo shop or russell from nissanparts.cc, Then you would at least have another set of mint grills for replacements.
I haven't pulled my grills off just yet but that sounds like a good idea. I think a while back someone actually found the original part #, took it to Nissan or online and they weren't available. If it was that easy I think I would have a new set LOL

As for mounting the fogs, Nissan most likely had specific grills for the Fogs or since the fogs were mostly "dealer" installed there may be cut-out outlines on the backs of the grills. It's been awhile since I payed close attention to the grills. Maybe I will pull them off this weekend.