View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
keeeban is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation ATTENTION: Sheriffs Department Alert To All Citizens

This was circulating around.. so I thought it would be even better to post on here too.
*I received this in an email being circulated between friends & family. Please, pass this on.
Subject: Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department - Alert
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010
CITIZENS ALERT
“Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the local police and they said they were going to check it out. This is what I was told…”
- Local eyewitness report
BE AWARE - NEW GANG TACTICS UNCOVERED:
1. San Jose and San Francisco area gangs and thieves have been discovered plotting different ways to get a person to stop their vehicle.
2. Informants have told local police and sheriff’s departments that there is a new gang initiation ritual in which gangs deliberately place a car seat by the road with a fake baby in it. They wait for a woman to stop and check on the fake baby. Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a wooded grassy field or isolated area. The victim – a woman - will then be kidnapped, dragged into the woods, battered and raped and usually left for dead. DO NOT STOP FOR THIS. DIAL 9-1-1 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW
3. If you are driving at night and eggs are thrown at your windshield, do not turn on your wipers and do not spray any water on it because eggs mixed with water becomes milky and you will not be able to see anything. You will be then forced to stop beside the road and become a victim of these predators and thieves. This is new techniques used by the gangs. Please inform your friends and relatives of this danger. These are desperate times and these unlawful individuals will take desperate measures to get what they want.
4. No matter what – if you see a stranger, male or female, approach your car, stay inside your vehicle and keep windows closed. Do not allow them to get into your vehicle. Be alert to the possibility of a gang attack on your car. Escape and call 911 immediately.
5. Please talk to your loved ones about this news. There are new tactics being used by local gangs and you would hate for anyone to fall victim to this kind of crime.
PLEASE BE SAFE AND NEVER STOP YOUR VEHICLE FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING. KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. BE

SAFE.

Idiotic inhumane people.. anyways, just letting everyone know. Thought it would be helpful.