View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #246
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
I wouldn't worry about doing any sort of exotic bottom end work, this side of a race car. I mean that's not to mean it 'will hurt' it's just not needed for any street oriented car.

I'd also say save that money and focus on keeping the rest of a car in good shape - I'd sooner save that money and put it towards larger brakes or upgraded tires instead of the 5-6 whp you may see.

Edit: While I do appreciate good questions, lets try to keep this discussion about the rom tunes, no so much individual setups. I'll be glad to answer PM's and also suggest you places for other information as well. Remember the best 'answer' involves the best research - no single person has the best information on everything.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote