View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #1902
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by saruz View Post
anyone know if the half-amber, half-clear turn signal's off a Silvia front-end will fit a pignose?

thanks in advance
OMG yes you could probably look in any pic thread and find at least 5 piggys with half amber signals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz1 View Post
Hey guys need some help fixing my clock in my dash only lights up but wont display anything it used to work fine but recently it just stopped working. I checked my fuses and all seem in good condition. Is there something i can do to fix it?
No offense but is your key turned to the on position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I have a radio question. My S13 doesn't have a radio and I believe that the harness is missing as well, what do I need to get a radio in my car? Please help
What that kevin guy said goes, but you really need to figure out what wires you have.
Im pretty sure Frsport.com sells a kit that has both sides of the connector. If you need help with the actual wire colors you can PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
What does the BN in "BN SPORTS" stand for.
Big N-word
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote