View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #57
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I've got $100 that says I can upgrade any Nissan SR or RB to run LS coils with a stock computer, and I'd also be willing to bet they'd outperform new Nissan coils, Splitfire coils or whatever else the JDM aftermarket has. There are reports on LS1tech of people using stock coils on cars well into the 8's, and everyone faster than that (Pro-stock) uses distributors and huge external coils.

i can ALREADY say its do-able...pretty much are your doing is bypassing the stock igniter, since each LS igniter has its own to work with...obviously splitting the load of the work and making it more balanced and efficient...

im just saying shit in simple terms...im pretty sure it might be more techy than this...but w/e

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote