View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #60
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
dude 'per units of industrial production'? are you kidding me? if that scale is based on what it appears to be, namely industrial production per GNP requirements then that scale is total garbage. does that scale only consider 'industrial production' as per NAICS coding?

if you can shed more light as to what that scale actually means please do.

the title alone shows how unprofessional that chart is "Money Grew More Than Production After The Removal of The Gold Standard"? IT ONLY SHOWS ONE VARIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the title isnt supported by what 'quantitative' (using that term lightly) data is shown

thats like saying "My car is faster than a hot-rodded C5 Zo6" and then only showing my car's 0-60... IT INDICATES NOTHING... where is the source?

if i wanted to argue your point, i'd make charts showing tons of variables, including
CPI, GDP growth, world and domestic gold reserves, trade deficits, etc etc

not one stupid line that doesnt indicate ANYTHING

they dont even label the Y-Axis! who made this thing? a 7th grader using MS Paintbrush?

duder, for your own sake start researching better sources on your matter. Ron Paul maybe? Here I have a BOOK for you, it was one i was looking to buy:

http://mises.org/books/moneyproduction.pdf

edit: BAM
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote