View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #1644
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrfiter22 View Post
What settings as in soft or hard to run coilovers when drifting? Do you run the rears softer than hard or harder?
it all depends on the power you're making ect., but just for a basic setup run medium in the front and say you have 15 way adjustable coilovers, run 7 then fine tune. the rear should be set harder, 15 if you want to and adjust from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotofu View Post
Question...so one of the nuts that goes on the top of the one of the 3 studs, on the camber plate, is stuck. This is for an s13, cusco comp-s coils.

It spins in place, and no matter how many times i turn it, it neither moves up nor down. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
sounds like it is stripped out possibly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeban View Post
Just a quick question.. I've tried searching, but it hasn't led me specifically to my answer.

So, for an auto to 5speed KA24DE swap, would I still be able to use the automatic engine? If so, what problems would it cause, and would I only be able to shift up to fourth gear?
I've read the faqs and write ups, but I didn't read anything about swapping in an engine originally from a manual.

Thanks a bunch.
yes, you can use the same engine, it's the same engine, just an automatic, not manual.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote