View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 02:59 PM   #1
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
$1200 for a windshield

Ok so most of yall know i hit a deer the other day. I am just now tieing up all my loose ends on fixing it. Headlights and fenders are on the way, and front bumper and hood are sitting @ a friends house.

so i peiced everything together for less than $900 shipped. all i had left is the windshield. I called the local auto glass shop and told them i have a coupe with HUD. they then told me it would cost $1200 for the HUD windshield and $125 to install. i bout had a heart attack. but then, out of curiosity i asked how much for the windshield off of a hatchback. she looked in the comp and it ended up being only $180 installed.

wow, what a crock! 1200 for the HUD windshield. i still wanna keep my HUD. i've heard you can get the windshield tinted in that spot. does anyone know any details about it. has anyone here done it. do yall know what type of tint it would need to be. i figure i can ask the tinting place tommarrow, but wanted to see if anyone had any tips. thanx
-dave
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links