View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #429
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksteady_racer View Post
You guys are ridiculous. Just because you don't know something doesn't mean that it's embarassing to live in the same state as me. Also I want a pic from the DRIVER SEAT of the boost gauge behind the wheel setup in the middle not on the side. Have you been to Japan, or ever even out of the country? Most Japanese drivers/street racers who run american cars put it in the middle to mock us. It was an inside joke and I still haven't seen one boost gauge in the middle of the steering wheel pic that I was looking for. Next you'll say there is no such thing as a stock RB30 or a vq30dett. Thus JDM style. Similiar to how 'ricers' in japan put fake TURBO or GT-R stickers on their car which was cool there but Americans turned into something a bafoon would do (even though I agree on that lol). Now since your probably just ignorant and thought I meant 'jdm tyte yo' it'd look 'baller' right there and I wanted to buy a nissan boost gauge to put there and put a gigantic jdm sticker on it, that's not it.

Now back to the interior thread. Can I please see a first person view pic from the driver seat of a boost gauge mounted half way between the steering wheel and the rpm and speedo gauges - does no one have it there? Not half cocked to the side.... or hanging from the ceiling....
You are a fucking idiot. People put their boost gauge on top of the steering console because its easier to look at since its in the same vantage point when you look at your cluster. Another reason is if you stick the damn thing on your A-pillar, it makes it harder to look around it when you're coming to a corner or going sideways. Its a matter of personal preference.

How the fuck are japanese people mocking americans by putting a stupid fucking gauge on the steering console?!?! Everything you just spouted off is straight out fucking retarded. Ricers in Japan copy US styles so they go and buy off civics, gull wings and fucking neons.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote