View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
whos in vegas?? i may need to borrow you saturday...

i am doing a photoshoot this saturday (03-13-10) for my spring line of shirts and i need to borrow someone and their car for the shoot...it may be at a friends shop here in town...but i need a 240 for the shoot

i have a few pre-reqs that have to be filled...

1) car has to be in GOOD condition...meaning no primered deals

2) car must be lowered and have wheels that are flush!!! (hellaflush, semiflush...i dont care...NO SUNKEN BATTLESHIP...if your fenders arent rolled...its not going to work)

3) car must be road legal...you will need to meet my models and i at a friends shop...no trailers...wont fit in the parking lot

4) YOU MUST BE IN VEGAS!!! (meaning no road trips up here to have me use your car)

post pics of your car...i just need one (if we dont have any currently being worked on at the shop)...i still need to set the shop time up with the owner but it wont be a problem...i will pick the persons car in the next 48 hours...so please post pics and i will let you know...i will throw you a free shirt or two from the new catalogue for making the effort btw

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links