View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #19
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
what do you guys think about the t2 gt3071r. i am seeing if they have a .64 version versus the .86. the problem i noticed with my gt2871r .64 was back pressure cause my pistons to get screwed up on the exhaust side but they were stock pistons. seems like a gt30 wheel with housings about the same size as gt2871, will flow more making a little more top end, with about the same boost response.

make about 400 to the wheels on 92 octane, with a 2.2 liter and ported head on the exhaust side. and once the center housing got spooling even if it took a littler longer it will have more rotational momentum and inertia.
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote