View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #17
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni_nismo View Post
this is going to work great with the acusump/ oil cooler setup im saving up for.... keep up the good work
Nice, dry sumping a KA has always been something I've had in the back of
my mind
not too many people go this route
I'd like to see a build thread when you get going

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
These adapter are nice! I bought mine on the very first group buy (I was #4 on the list) about a year ago. Since then, the adapters have been popping up everywhere with excellent results. I have used mine on a fully built NA DE Daily Driven with absolutely no leaks or problems whatsoever.

So if you plan to go turbo, run a relocated oil filter and or combined with a remoter oil cooler, buy the Skullworks oil block adapter!

This piece will not fail you.

--
Juan, I am opening a parts/tuner shop in Irwindale real soon and hope to have some of your products for display and stock. I'll get back to you when I am ready.

~mario
Thanks for the kind words Mario
I'd like to see pics of your engine build
and look forward to hearing from you when you get your shop running
I think you'll really be interested in some of the projects we are planning
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote