View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #315
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post

I'm anticipating that I will most likely remove the rear sway bar with the increase in roll center and maybe decrease the rear spring rate from 7kg down to 6kg or lower to compensate for the added roll resistance. I'm basing this on my previous modification when I installed moonface roll center adjusters in the rear which added ~15mm of height to the rear spindle. Doing so definitely did add to the rear roll resistance, which felt excellent during corner entry. I'll follow up with my opinion once I get these installed.
I think you might be overestimating the effect of raising your roll center. You might be able to reduce your spring rate, or take off your bar, but I doubt both. Did you get the front ones too? Because you'll have to make equal compensation for the front.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote