View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:05 PM   #450
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinGarage View Post
Just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed to this page. I am in the middle of my build (S14 with series 2 RB25) and would have gone postal without this forum hehe.
+10000000000000000000000000000

Man if it werent for this forum.....I swear to god lol i cant even express what i would do lol

Hey Jordan or anyone else, your right about not trusting autozone, they gave me the wrong one, looks kinda like the z32 with the orange lable on it, but this one was off by where it connects and looked weird kinda

FOund a z32 used MAFS on ebay here in socal for 90 picked up. Or should i just use a S1 green label MAFS cause i think thats what is on there since it has a green label itself and they couldnt find the part number on there with their system? It has a green label and a member on here offered me one right now but now sure what to go with.

This really sucks cause my car has been basically been on a tow truck all day. Died twice on the freeway, and then again just now on my way home from south gate with it. Already did the tune up minus the timing belt. Lol sucked right now though since it died up a bridge
951's 330i is offline   Reply With Quote